Vertical or Wall Mounted Electrical Water Distillating Apparatus (Water and electric saving type)
The distilled water device can be mounted on the wall or floor-stand at the ground, designed to minimize the economic cost to get efficient high quality distilled water automatically. Pure distilled water is indispensable for the analysis use to the hospitals, health centers, research institutes and laboratories.
The apparatus is specifically designed for the distilled water self-prepared for the above units. The distilled water is totally meet the requirement of <GB / T6682 - 2008 water for analytical laboratory use-Specification and test methods>specified in the national standard CLASS III water standard.
· The apparatus is automatically controlled, without supervision.
· Nice appearance, and can be viewed the inside of the evaporation container from the upper glass frame.
· Water and electric saving type, 15% water can be saved compared to the old type, 20% electric can be saved but the output of water can be guaranteed.
· Automatically cut the power if the over current happened.
· Lower water protection, power will be cut off if the water level beneath the heating tubes.
· A utility patent has been obtained.
Raw water flow into the bottom of the condensing tube along the loop, eventually entering the evaporation pan, the water level of which is measured by the overflow dam. The steam in the condensing tube will drop down and pre-heat the raw water raising in the column, which is more economical, and also can dissolve the steam into the water. The exhausting steam will be released from the entrance, and the steam generates from vaporized pan is flowed through the guide plate then reach the condensing tube, finally the distilled water obtained.
The evaporation pan, the condenser pipe and the guide plate are fully stainless steel. The out lid is made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
||5 Liters/ hour
||10 Liters/ hour
||20 Liters/ hour
||AC 220V / 50Hz
||AC 380V / 50Hz
||AC 380V / 50Hz
|Weight with full water